Not Today, Debt.
With a KCNB Regular Savings Account, you can keep a balance as low as $100 and avoid maintenance fees!1
- Interest-bearing Savings Account
- No quarterly maintenance fee (for average balances over $100)1
- NO KCNB ATM Fees2
- Compatible with KCNB Online Banking3
- 9 Debits per quarter4
KCNB Savings Rates
Rates Effective as of July 27th, 2023. For the most up-to-date rates, call us at (830) 780-3317.
Type of Account
Deposit to Open
| Minimum Balance6 to Obtain|
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
We currently do not provide the means for you to apply online or submit your application electronically.
Our applications are available at any KCNB location, and can also be found on our website in a fillable and downloadable PDF format.
We do not schedule appointments to meet with our representatives. However, we do encourage you to call your preferred location ahead of time to check on availability.
Our business hours are from 8am-5pm, with the lobby open from 9am-3pm, Monday through Friday.
Generally, a valid government-issued photo ID, Social Security Card, and proof of residence will be required to open an account. You will also need your opening deposit.
Certain circumstances/accounts may require additional documentation. Call 830-780-3317 for more information.
Need help deciding?
Give us a call at 830-780-3317 or visit any KCNB location.
- Regular Savings Account – For average (AVG) balances of $100.00 or more, there is no maintenance fee. If your AVG balance per quarterly statement cycle is: Less than $10.00, a fee of $4.00 will be incurred; Between $10.00 and $49.99 a fee of $3.00 will be incurred; Between $50.00 and $99.99 a fee of $1.50 will be incurred.
- When using a KCNB debit card at a KCNB ATM, a fee will not be incurred.
- Must have an open account at Karnes County National Bank to enroll in KCNB Online Banking. Internet connection required for both KCNB Online Banking and KCNB Mobile. Standard data rates may apply, refer to your service provider’s plan for information regarding data usage rates.
- In excess of 9 debit transactions per quarter, a $1.00 fee will be incurred for each debit transaction.
- The APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of interest paid on the account, based on the interest rate and the frequency of compounding for a 365-day period. Your account statement will include the APY earned on your savings accounts and interest-earning checking accounts for the period covered by the statement.
- Amount equal to the principal in the account each day.
Fees could reduce earnings on the account.